It's right for you if...
You want a high-value head start on your enduro build and the kind of trail tech that comes only from a long heritage of all-mountain riding. You like to go fast, go big and rail corners, and you're looking for a big bike that will stand up to whatever wild trails you can find.
The tech you get
A burly Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame, 150 mm of travel with a RockShox Deluxe RT3 shock with Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv damper, a 35 mm Bontrager Line stem and an integrated Knock Block headset that stops spinning bars and the fork crown from hitting your frame. Built for 29er wheels and a 150mm or 160mm fork.
The final word
With Slash AL Frame Set, you're getting a whole lot of capability for your money and a great start on a bike that can handle the burliest trails out there. Whether you're racing or looking to get sendy, this burly frame set will stand up to whatever you throw at it.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- RE:aktiv keeps the shock firm for efficient pedalling and pumping, and instantly soaks up bumps to keep you in control
- It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild – Yes, Slash is a race bike, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too
- Mino Link lets you adjust the geometry, so you get both an enduro race bike and an ultra-capable trail bike in one
- Control Freak Cable Management allows you to run any combination of cables exactly the way you want, while still giving you sleek looks and protecting your cables against unnecessary wear
Control Freak cable management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, ISCG 05, 150 mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5 mm
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35 mm clamp 0-degree, 50 mm length
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- M - 3.51 kg / 7.74 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|