It's right for you if...
You spend at least half your time in the air at the dirt jumps, skate park or pump track. You want options for a single-speed or geared set-up on a durable, lightweight frame.
The tech you get
The Ticket DJ framset gives you the basics and lets you run with them. The lightweight and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame has horizontal sliding dropouts that enables a single-speed or a geared set-up, and its short chainstays allow you to pop off jumps. It also comes with a headset and is available in any colour you want, as long as that colour is black.
The final word
Get it if you want a super-durable bike for dirt jumps, the skate park or the pump track. It's at home in the air, and built in collaboration with the best slope-style riders in the world: the Trek C3 Project.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Trek C3 Project riders have helped to dial in the geometry and features of this bike over years of collaboration, and the result is a highly refined ride that has helped to define the sport
- Want to see how Ticket performs under the world's most creative mountain bikers? Watch the films of the Trek C3 Project here
- The Alpha Platinum Aluminium is light without compromising durability
- A black-on-black framset matches whatever parts you choose to hang off it
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, 142x12 rear spacing, horizontal sliding dropout for geared or singlespeed, tapered head tube, 73 mm threaded BB, ISCG 05
- Head set
- FSA Orbit, semi-cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 2.54 kg / 5.6 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|