Session is the DH bike that excels on downhill's most brutal courses. Take on any terrain with our most advanced suspension and a geometry that can be dialled for every race.
- Fast 27.5 wheels get you down the mountain first
- OCLV Mountain Carbon with Carbon Armor is downhill tough
- Race Shop Limited: Pro-level bikes for the most discerning riders
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine tune your ride
OCLV Mountain with InTension
Our InTension material is built into complex moulding areas to make OCLV Mountain Carbon even stronger and lighter than before. This advanced low-density, ultra-stiff material has 4x the flexural strength of a carbon-only structure, and is 8x stiffer.
MicroTruss housing guides are built directly into the frame, for the lightest, cleanest external cable routing.
Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Integrated frame protection
Integrated guards protect top tube from dual-crown fork stanchion impact, and down tube from trail debris. The down tube guard is removable, allowing riders to shed valuable grams on race day, or to replace the guard as necessary.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon w/InTension main frame, OCLV stays, ABP, Full Floater, HexMC carbon EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, integrated frame protection, internal control routing, MicroTruss, Carbon Armor, ISCG mount, 210mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Factory 40 FIT RC2, air spring, Kashima Coat, hi/lo speed compression, 20mm thru axle, 203mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox DHX2 SLS, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, (S 400lb; M/L 450lb; XL 500lb spring), tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 8.75x2.75"
- DT Swiss FR1950 Gravity Classic, 110x20 front, 157x12 rear
- Bontrager G4 Team Issue, 27.5x2.35"
- Shimano Saint, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Saint, Shadow Plus
- Shimano Saint, 36T
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-25, 10-speed
- Shimano XTR
- Wellgo MG-1, magnesium body, Cro-Mo axle, replaceable pins
- Bontrager Evoke 3, titanium rails
- Bontrager Rhythm Elite, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 820mm width
- Bontrager Rhythm, dual lock-on
- Race Face Atlas Direct Mount, 35mm
- Head set
- Cane Creek alloy integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Saint hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 15.88 kg / 35.01 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 167.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'5.7"
74.0 - 78.0 cm
29.1" - 30.7"
168.0 - 177.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'9.7"
79.0 - 83.0 cm
31.1" - 32.7"
178.0 - 187.0 cm
5'10.1" - 6'1.6"
84.0 - 88.0 cm
33.1" - 34.6"
188.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.0" - 6'5.2"
88.0 - 92.0 cm
34.6" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Geometry position||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|