- Fast 27.5 wheels get you down the mountain first
- OCLV Mountain Carbon with Carbon Armor is downhill tough
- ABP keeps your suspension active while you're on the brakes
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine tune your ride
OCLV Mountain seatstay
Full OCLV Mountain Carbon seat stay reduces frame weight by about 100g.
OCLV Mountain chainstay
Full OCLV Mountain Carbon chainstay reduces frame weight by about 100g and dramatically increases stiffness.
Most suspension systems attach the bottom of the shock to a fixed frame mount. That fixed mount can contribute to a harsh ride. We solved that with Full Floater, attaching the shock to two moving linkage points so it can better respond to bumps across a wide variety of terrain. It feels like more travel, but it's not. It's smarter travel.
Our exclusive EVO Link system connects the main frame to the rear triangle with a one-piece rocker link, creating a stiffer frame for greater control with minimal weight. It's a stronger, lighter rocker.
MicroTruss housing guides are built directly into the frame, for the lightest, cleanest external cable routing.
E2 tapered head tube
E2 is the evolution of the 1-1/8" headset to a tapered head tube, fork and headset system. E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide more material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
Sometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
Integrated frame protection
Integrated guards protect top tube from dual-crown fork stanchion impact, and down tube from trail debris. The down tube guard is removable, allowing riders to shed valuable grams on race day, or to replace the guard as necessary.
International Standard Chain-Guide mounts offer easy chain-guide installation and adjustment.
You choose: Internal Control Routing, or our exclusive MicroTruss integrated external routing. Either way, you'll have the cleanest ride on the hill.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon w/InTension main frame, OCLV stays, Carbon Armour, ABP Convert DH, Full Floater, E2 tapered head tube, integrated frame protection, internal control routing, HexMC carbon EVO Link, Mino Link, MicroTruss, ISCG mount, 210mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory DHX 2 SLS, adjustable spring pre-load, rebound, low-speed compression, (S 400lb; M 450lb; L 450lb; XL 500lb spring), tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 8.75x2.75"
- Head set
- Cane Creek IS-3, E2, alloy cartridge
- Frame hardware for mechanical drivetrains, seat-post collar, rear thru-axle
- M - 3.24 kg / 7.14 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).