It's right for you if...
You've got goals to demolish, and you need a bike that can help you finish a 50-mile ride charity ride, your first sprint triathlon, your daily commute or any other fitness milestone. You want a performance hybrid that's comfortable on longer rides with big hills and versatile enough to carry groceries home after your workout.
The tech you get
A lightweight 200 Series Alpha Aluminium frame, a carbon fork that absorbs road vibration, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a 20-speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain with a wide range of gears for hilly routes, rack and hidden mudguard mounts, fast-rolling Bontrager AW1 tyres, IsoZone ergonomic grips and compatibility with DuoTrap S so you can track your fitness gains.
The final word
If you have fitness goals, FX Sport 4 will help you cruise past them. It's the perfect combination of road bike speed and hybrid bike versatility: comfortable over the long haul, quick when you want to put the hammer down and reliable in all weather conditions and on a variety of road surfaces.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- FX Sport 4 is a bike that inspires you to ride further and faster, and demolish the fitness goals you've set for yourself
- Road bike speed and hybrid bike versatility in one performance package
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- It's easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Rack & mudguard ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
Internal cable routing
We route shift and brake cables through the frame to keep things clean and simple. And it looks great, too.
IsoZone handlebar and grips
Suspension for your hands. Our exclusive vibration-damping IsoZone material absorbs road bumps and buzz, giving you more control and an incredibly comfortable ride.
Tubeless Ready rims
Bontrager TLR (Tubeless Ready) Road is the first fully integrated tubeless system for road wheels. When you go tubeless with TLR, you can run lower tyre pressure for increased traction and comfort without the threat of pinch flats.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tyres help keep punctures from slowing you down.
Lightweight fork with carbon fibre legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes offer the absolute strongest stopping power even in wet and muddy conditions.
200 Series Alpha Aluminium
Trek's high-performance road alloy, formed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts
- FX carbon, flat mount disc, hidden mudguard mounts
- Front hub
- Formula alloy, CenterLock disc, 12 mm thru-axle, 32h
- Rear hub
- Formula alloy, CenterLock disc, QR, 32h
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32h
- Bontrager AW1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x32c
- Shimano Tiagra rapid-fire, 10 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano RD-4700 Tiagra
- Shimano R460, 48/34
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge, external cup
- Shimano Tiagra, 11-34, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- Resin body, alloy cage
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Shimano MT-201, hydraulic disc
- M - 10.30 kg / 22.7 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|