It's right for you if...
You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride. You know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you see more and go further, and you're looking for one that's comfortable, built to last and equipped with the latest e-bike technology.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame with a lowstep geometry, a Bosch Performance Line (250 Wh, 65 Nm) motor capable of sustaining speeds of up to 25 km/h, your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery and a Bosch Intuvia controller. Plus, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a suspension fork and seat post, wide puncture-resistant tyres for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, front and rear lights, and a rack and mudguards.
The final word
Verve+2 Lowstep's powerful pedal-assist system opens up a world of possibilities. You can adventure longer, commute quicker and climb hills more easily. The extra boost makes riding your bike even more exciting and enjoyable, and quality components and comfort features make going further and faster more fun than ever.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Electric bikes amplify your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- The 250-watt Bosch Performance Line motor helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h
- The low-step frame design makes it easy to hop on and go, and hop off when your ride is over
- This bike gets you outside more and helps you make the most of every commute, cruise and workout
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek’s high-performance Alpha Aluminium is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
Internal cable routing
The cables run through the frame. This not only looks nice, it also protects the cables against damage and weather conditions.
Bosch Intuvia display
Features a fully-functional speedometer and USB interface for charging mobile devices. The included remote control is a safe, easy way to choose the right level of support.
Bosch Performance Cruise motor
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 25km/h.
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
One Key System
A simple solution to the hassle of multiple keys. Use a single key to lock both your bike and your battery with the One Key System!
Trek’s background may be sport, but we never lose sight of convenience with our city and trekking bikes. That’s why we equip these bikes with a suspension fork.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
- Alpha Aluminium, with internal cable routing
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 50mm travel
- Front hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Rear hub
- Shimano TX505, CenterLock
- Alex Rims DP23, alloy, 36-hole, presta valve
- Schwalbe Delta Cruiser Plus, puncture protect, reflective, 26x2.0" (50-559)
- Shimano Acera M3000, 9-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M2000
- Prowheel alloy, 38 T steel ring
- Bottom bracket
- ProWheel alloy, 38T steel ring, 170 mm length
- Shimano HG53, 9-speed
- VP Black with reflectors
- Bontrager Boulevard
- Aluminium suspension
- Bontrager aluminium touring
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8 mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr-compatible
- Head set
- VP sealed cartridge, 1-1/8", threaded
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500 Wh
- Bosch Intuvia
- Bosch Performance Line, XXX watt, XX Nm, 25 km/h
- Front light
- Herrmans H-Black MR4-E, 40 Lux/120 lumen
- Rear light
- AXA Blueline
- M - 23.5 kg / 51.8 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|