It's right for you if...
You're a daily rider looking for a rugged utility bike you can depend on for everything. You're looking for a no-hassle e-bike with durable parts that won't wear out, even when they're ridden hard.
The tech you get
An Alpha Aluminium frame, a powerful Bosch Active Line Plus (250 W, 50 Nm) motor for speeds up to 25 km/h, a Walk Assist feature and your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery. Plus, internal 7-speed shifting, a durable and low-maintenance Gates belt drive system, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, puncture-resistant tyres, a rack, mudguards, lights, a U-lock, lock-on grips and an adjustable Blendr-compatible stem.
The final word
If you value dependability in your utility bike, UM4+ is for you. It's built with durable parts, but it's also trimmed with touchpoints that feel great when you're riding day after day.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Gates belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free and almost silent while you're riding
- If you thought cars were essential, owning this bike will make you reconsider: with UM4+ Men's, going from home to work to the shop is all in a day's ride
- Smooth welds add to the aluminium frame's sleek looks
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- With a pre-installed rack and mudguards, you can go from the bike shop straight to the shops with ease
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
The Gates belt drive system is more durable than a standard chain, virtually maintenance-free, and quiet while you're riding. No rust, no grease, no noise and no maintenance.
Bosch Active Line Plus
The Bosch Active Line Plus motor offers 50 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 kph.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
Shimano hydraulic disc brake
Shimano hydraulic disc brakes ensure that you come to a stop no matter what the circumstances are, so you can feel safe even when you're riding at high speeds.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
This reliable drive system requires little maintenance. The Shimano internal gear hub is located in the rear wheel and is operated using a twist grip lever.
Our goal is to optimize all points of contact between rider and bike. Ergonomic handles allow for less pressure on your palms, so you can take the long way home.
- Lightweight Alpha Super Smooth Aluminium, for Belt
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Alex Rims DP23
- Schwalbe Big Apple K-Guard, 700x50c
- Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter 7 speed
- Gates CDX for Belt, 38T
- Gates 24T Steel
- Gates CDX belt
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Aluminium suspension
- Bontrager Ultimate Comfort Philosophy ergonomic grips
- Bontrager adjustable Blendr
- Brake set
- Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active+, 250 Watt, 50 Nm
- Front light
- AXA Blueline 30
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- L - 22.90 kg / 50.49 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|