It's right for you if...
You want to do more by bike, including daily commutes, shopping runs, school drop-offs and more. You appreciate the extra confidence that comes with an electric bike, but you're not shopping for just any e-bike: you want the durability of robust parts, a powerful motor and the features that turn a run-of-the-mill ride into the ultimate utility machine.
The tech you get
A sleek Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame, a Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds up to 25 km/h, and your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery. Plus, a dependable and low-maintenance Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal drivetrain, puncture-resistant tyres and a Walk Assist feature for road crossings and hills too steep to ride, mudguards, lights, a rack and a U-lock.
The final word
Urban utility and sleek looks in one dependable e-bike. UM1+ Men's is a sporty daily rider that lets you do more by bike. It's built to stand up to everyday demands, with quality parts and features that hold up over the long haul.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- If you thought cars were essential, owning this bike will make you reconsider: with UM1+ Men's, going from home to work to the shop is all in a day's ride
- Smooth welds add to the aluminium frame's sleek looks
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- With a pre-installed rack and mudguards, you can go from the bike shop straight to the shops with ease
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
Bosch Active Line
The Bosch Active Motor offers 48 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 km/h (15 mph).
Smooth welded frame
Smooth welds for unmatched aesthetics on a sleek aluminium frame.
Choose your battery
Choose the battery that's right for your range and budget. Available with a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh Bosch PowerPack battery.
Smooth-running anti-flat tires
On bikes you can use anywhere, you shouldn’t need to worry about punctures when the terrain gets a little rough. Our bikes are equipped with high-quality tires with low rolling resistance that can withstand punctures.
This reliable drive system requires little maintenance. The Shimano internal gear hub is located in the rear wheel and is operated using a twist grip lever.
- Alpha Smooth Aluminium
- Front hub
- Shimano Nexus Dynamo hub
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Alex Rims DP23
- Schwalbe Big Apple K-Guard, 700x50c
- Shimano Nexus Revo Shifter 7 speed
- Selle Royal Nuvola
- Bontrager Satellite Plus Ergonomic
- Bontrager adjustable Blendr
- Brake set
- Shimano rollerbrake
- Bosch Powerpack 300/400/500 Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active, 250 Watt, 40 Nm
- Front light
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- M - 23.00 kg / 50.71 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
165.0 - 175.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'8.9"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
175.0 - 186.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.2"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
186.0 - 197.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|