It's right for you if...
Durability, performance and great looks are all important to you, but comfort is your primary consideration. This electric trekking bike is built with quality parts that will hold up on the long haul and are designed to deliver the Ultimate Comfort experience on every ride.
The tech you get
An Alpha Aluminium Ultimate Comfort frame with a Lowstep geometry, a downtube-integrated 500 Wh battery, a wide-range Shimano drivetrain, a Bosch Active Line Plus (250 W, 40 Nm) motor for speeds up to 25 km/h and an Intuvia controller. Plus, wide tyres for stability and traction, a suspension fork, a Cable GuidR adjustable stem, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, mudguards, lights, a rack and a U-lock.
The final word
TM4+ Lowstep is built with high-quality parts for high-quality adventures. But what really sets this model apart from others in the line-up is how comfortable it is to ride in a wide variety of conditions.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Midstep geometry gives you more confidence when mounting and dismounting
- The high-capacity 500 Wh battery means more time riding and less time charging
- The suspension seatpost and fork absorb fatiguing bumps in the road
- With a pre-installed rack and mudguards, you can go from the bike shop straight to the shops with ease
- Sporty bikes don't have to be uncomfortable, and this bike proves it
Ultimate Comfort Geometry
Our Ultimate Comfort Geometry puts you in the perfect position to enjoy your ride. Developed to deliver the most comfortable e-bike riding experience ever.
Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
This latest Bosch battery sets the standard in integration and has 500 Wh for an extended range.
Bosch Intuvia display
Features a fully-functional speedometer and USB interface for charging mobile devices. The included remote control is a safe, easy way to choose the right level of support.
Bosch Active Line Plus
The Bosch Active Line Plus motor offers 50 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 kph.
Ultimate Comfort Grips
Grips designed for comfort, control and the best experience on every single ride.
Ultimate Comfort Pedals
A wider, more comfortable platform designed for confidence and control on every ride.
Ultimate Comfort Saddle
The Bontrager Boulevard puts comfort first, so you can enjoy every minute in the saddle.
- Ultimate Comfort Philosophy, Alpha Smooth Supreme Aluminium w/integrated battery
- RST Vita w/lock-out
- Front hub
- Shimano Deore
- Rear hub
- Shimano Deore
- Alex Rims DP23
- Schwalbe Energizer Plus Green Guard, 700x40c
- Shimano Deore Rapid-Fire Plus, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore 10-speed
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed
- Bontrager Ultimate Comfort pedals
- Bontrager Boulevard
- Aluminium Suspension
- Bontrager aluminium
- Bontrager Ultimate Comfort Satellite Elite, lock-on
- Innovation Award Winning, Bontrager Cable Guidr
- Brake set
- Shimano hydraulic disc brake
- Bosch PowerTube 500 Wh
- Bosch Intuvia
- Bosch Active+, 250 Watt, 50 Nm
- Front light
- AXA Blueline
- Rear light
- Spanninga SOLO for e-bike
- L - 23.20 kg / 51.15 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|