It's right for you if...
You want an e-bike to get around town, commute to work or run errands. The step-thru frame allows for easy on and off maneuverability and the simple functionality is enhanced by fenders, front and rear LED lights, heavy-duty racks and 700c Schwalbe puncture-resistant tires.
The tech you get
The Loft Go! is powered by the Bosch Active Line Plus system with a 250W mid-frame motor paired with a Bosch Purion display. Four levels of power support combined with multi-gear functionality lets you control output and battery life. The Shimano Nexus Inter-5E hub makes switching gears easy, even on steep hills, and hydraulic disc brakes allow you to stop quickly and safely.
The final word
With the Electra Loft Go! 5i, you can flatten hills and shorten distances on this intuitive pedal-assist e-bike. It's equipped to get you around town or to and from work with amazing ease. This is your city. Ride like it.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- The Loft Go! 5i is powered by a Bosch Active Line Plus system with a 250W mid-frame motor.
- The upgraded PowerPack 500 battery and 4 AMP charger make for quick and easy charging.
- Changing gears is easier than ever with the new Shimano Nexus 5-speed internal gear hub.
- Color-matched fenders keep you dry while front and rear LED lights keep you safe.
- Ride worry-free with 700c Schwalbe Fat Frank puncture resistant tires.
- Carry everything you need on the Loft Go! 5i’s heavy-duty front and rear racks.
Flat Foot Technology®
Flat Foot Technology® has been awarded not one, but two patents. Yeah, kind of a big deal. You really need to ride an Electra to feel it, but the overall benefit is comfort and control. It provides an upright, relaxed seating position with proper leg extension that allows you to plant your feet flat on the ground whenever you want or need to.
ABUS Ring Lock
Secure your ride with this frame-mounted lock near the rear tire. Grocery shop or hit the gym with the comfort of knowing your Electra is safe and sound.
Bosch Active Line Plus
Quiet. Smooth. Reliable. The Bosch Active Line Plus 250-watt motor gives you the confidence to charge up hills and go the distance while reaching assisted speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h). Four power levels from Eco to Turbo ensure you'll have a blast riding around town or to the next town over.
Bosch Purion Display
Do it all with the touch of a button, or two. The Bosch Purion display keeps tabs on your speed and battery charge, and lets you choose your power support level from Eco to Turbo while keeping your hands safely on the handlebars.
Equipped, or "EQ" as we say at Electra, simply means your ride comes with some sweet added benefits. Color-matched fenders keep you clean and dry while front and rear LED lights help you see and be seen.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes are pretty much the king of brakes. Controlled by a hand lever and fluid within the cable, these bad boys are super responsive and allow you to stop with supreme efficiency.
Internal Cable Routing
Who wants to see a bunch of wires and cables hanging off of your bike? This isn't the back of your TV we're talking about. That's why we've concealed all of your wires and cables inside the bike's frame.
Internal Gear System
Internal or i refers to a system that houses all the gears inside a weatherproof rear hub. Internal multi-speed hubs are available in 3, 5 or 8-speeds and have wider gear ratios. Internal gear systems are low-maintenance, easy-to-use and allow you to change gears without pedaling or even standing still. It's not magic, it's engineering.
These Kevlar® Guard puncture-resistant tires absorb impact and ensure a smooth ride across any terrain. You never know what the road, boardwalk, alley or trail has in store, and these tires let you roll faster and farther without the worry of getting a flat.
- 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hi-ten steel unicrown, tapered leg
- Front hub
- Alloy low-flange w/ center lock disc brake 36h
- Rear hub
- Shimano Nexus Inter-5E 5-speed internal w/ center lock disc brake, 36h
- Double-wall alloy 700c × 36h
- Schwalbe Fat Frank 700 × 2.0" balloon w/ puncture-resistant Kevlar® Guard casing and reflective stripe
- Shimano Nexus 5-speed twist w/ optical display
- Forged alloy 170mm, Bosch type, 38T FSA chainring
- Shimano 30t
- KMC Z1EHX EPT anti-rust
- Alloy platform w/ non-slip rubber tread
- Retro leatherette dual spring
- Alloy micro-adjust 27.2 x 300 mm
- Electra custom bend alloy low-rise
- Hand-stitched leatherette
- Forged alloy 25.4 mm threadless
- Head set
- 1 1/8" steel threadless
- Brake set
- Front/rear: Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Bosch PowerPack 500 includes 4 AMP charger
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Active Line Plus, 250 watts
- Front light
- Spanninga LED
- Rear light
- Spanninga LED
- ABUS Frame Lock, Reflective Battery Decal, Bell and Front/Rear Racks, Internal Cable Routing, and Stainless Steel and Anti-Rust Hardware
- 26.36 kg / 58 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.5 - 175.3 cm
5'2.0" - 5'9.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|