Ride smoother, ride longer, ride faster
Go longer and go faster as you tick off the miles on this beautiful, smooth, light machine. It's the perfect choice to ride fast, climb high, and go the distance.
- Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed decouplers smooth rough roads
- The WSD-specific frame is ride-tuned for smoothness and power
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Internal routing and a 3S chain keeper provide flawless shifting
WSD: fit for womenWomen’s Specific Design considers your bike as a complete system, from frame geometry to gearing to the many touchpoints that determine the fit and feel of your ride. It’s Trek’s approach to making a great-fitting bike, right from the start. You’ll feel the difference, no matter where or how you ride!
WSD ride-tuned frameWomen's custom size-specific ride-tuned OCLV Carbon frame provides the perfect balance of smoothness and power.
WSD geometryThe better the fit, the better your ride. And nothing fits better than Trek WSD, Women’s Specific Design. Our WSD frame geometry puts you in a position of confident power so you can ride smoother, longer and faster.
Bontrager IsoCore BarBontrager's IsoCore handlebar improves damping of high-frequency vibrations. A continuous inner layer of rubber compound encased in proprietary OCLV reduces vibrations by 20% over standard carbon handlebars.
Additional Tyre ClearanceThe additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Direct brake mountDirect brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Performance cable routingOur sleek, race-optimised cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Electronic shiftingShimano Di2 electronic shifting offers the ultimate in speed and precise, reliable shifting. Riders can switch between gears quickly and effectively with the touch of a button. More compact lever hoods improve comfort and control, while Shimano’s Di2 internal battery hides inside the frame for a clean, fresh look.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, WSD-tuned Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, Power Transfer Construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Silque full carbon, E2 tapered steerer, direct mount brakes
- Bontrager Paradigm Comp Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120tpi, aramid bead, 700x28c
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- Not included
- Bontrager Ajna Elite, titanium rails
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seat mast cap, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-SF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager gel cork tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra, direct mount
- 52cm - 7.49 kg / 16.51 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
194.0 - 200.0 cm
6'4.4" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|