The future is now
Every detail of Madone is engineered for unprecedented futuristic performance, ride quality and efficiency, putting every single watt you earn toward demolishing your competition.
- The all-new Madone sets a new benchmark for race performance
- The IsoSpeed offers the best vertical compliance and aerodynamics
- Every detail is designed for ultimate integration and speed
- Ride what the pros ride: exclusive Race Shop Limited edition
700 Series OCLVThe lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
H1 fitOur lowest and raciest H1 fit lengthens front/centre for ultimate stability. It’s our most aggressive, most aero position, and is the choice of many of our Pro Team riders.
Integrated Madone brakesThe new direct-mount Madone brakes are seamlessly and beautifully integrated into the frame to cut drag, increase speed, save weight and add to Madone's sleek aesthetic.
Vector WingsArticulating Vector Wings enclose the leading cables and front brake caliper in a protective shell.
Micro-adjust seatmastThe all-new micro-adjust seat mast is lightweight, strong, super aerodynamic and easy to use. Even a millimetre change in geometry can alter your speed. Dial in your fastest, lowest-profile position ever with the all-new seat mast.
Invisible cable routingThe brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control centre, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake and stem
- Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25 mm offset
- Head set
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Madone aero, integrated
- 56cm - 2.16 kg / 4.76 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
194.0 - 200.0 cm
6'4.4" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|