- Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed decouplers smooth rough roads
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Additional tyre clearance for on- and off-road versatility
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One. Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
Trek’s IsoSpeed technology smooths even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. The adjustable rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride style and terrain, providing both a stiffer and more compliant ride than the current Domane and a 14% increase in overall compliance when the slider is in the lowest setting.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation applies more of your pedalling power to the road by optimising the head tube/down tube/bottom bracket/rear wheel connection.
Performance cable routing
Our sleek, race-optimised cable routing system virtually eliminates friction for the crispest shifting in any conditions. Three years in the making, and well worth the wait.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, Front IsoSpeed, Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Domane full carbon disc, carbon E2 steerer, flat mount disc brakes, 12 mm thru axle
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56 cm - 1.90 kg/4.19 lb
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
157.0 - 164.0 cm
61.8" - 64.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
63.8" - 66.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
65.7" - 68.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
68.1" - 70.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
70.5" - 73.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
72.4" - 75.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
74.4" - 77.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|