- The smooth advantage
- Rear IsoSpeed doubles compliance to conquer even the roughest roads
- Lightweight aluminium frame delivers an ultra-efficient ride
- Exceptionally stable geometry and flawless gear shifting
Upgrades from Domane AL 3
- 200 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with IsoSpeed Decoupler
- Domane E2 steerer
- Bontrager R1 tyres
200 Series Alpha AluminiumTrek's high-performance road alloy, formed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Endurance fitAs befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Endurance geometryPerformance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tyre ClearanceThe additional tyre clearance allows the Do mane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
IsoSpeed forkIt's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Direct brake mountDirect brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Invisible weld technologyRevolutionary welding technology creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing strength while using less material.
- 200 Series Alpha Aluminium, IsoSpeed, Invisible Weld Technology, E2 tapered head tube, BB86.5, hidden mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S compatible
- Domane carbon, E2 tapered steerer, direct mount brakes
- Alloy hubs; Bontrager Tubeless Ready rims
- Front Hub
- Rear Hub
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, 700x28c
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tiagra
- Shimano Tiagra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Press Fit
- Shimano Tiagra, 11-32, 10-speed
- Not included
- Bontrager Affinity Comp, chromoly rails
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset
- Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm
- Bontrager gel cork tape
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Tektro T731
- 56cm - 9.36 kg / 20.64 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
194.0 - 200.0 cm
6'4.4" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|