Trek’s lightest production road line ever
The entire Émonda line is unbelievably light, with sensational ride-tuned balance and handling that elevate Trek ride performance to a whole new level.
- Ride what the pros ride: exclusive Race Shop Limited edition
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon makes the ultimate light bike possible
- Perfectly balanced, ultra-responsive ride feel
- The world's lightest road line has the world's best warranty
Ultra lightweightÉmonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
700 Series OCLVThe lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
H1 fitOur lowest and raciest H1 fit lengthens front/centre for ultimate stability. It’s our most aggressive, most aero position, and is the choice of many of our Pro Team riders.
Direct brake mountDirect brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Ride Tuned seatmastOur no-cut Ride Tuned seatmast is designed for the rigours of pro racing. It's the lightest, most comfortable solution for day-in, day-out performance and comfort, however rough the roads or hard the riding.
Control Freak Cable ManagementControl Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- Émonda full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, direct mount brakes
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 56cm - 1.18 kg / 2.60 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
194.0 - 200.0 cm
6'4.4" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|