It's right for you if...
You want every advantage of an ultra-aero road bike with a race-worthy parts group, plus the ability to easily attach an included Speed Concept Mono Bar Extension for triathlons and time trials.
The tech you get
A lightweight 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Kammtail Virtual Foil aerodynamic tube shaping and road-smoothing Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, KVF full carbon fork, an adjustable aero bar and stem, Speed Concept Mono Bar Extension, a 2x11 Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5 carbon wheels, a micro-adjust Madone seatmast and aero seatmast cap, and Shimano Ultegra flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
Madone SLR 6 Disc Speed is a fast, lightweight and incredibly aerodynamic road bike. But what puts this bike off the front is the included Speed Concept Mono Bar Extension and the stem faceplate that makes it easy to equip your ride with aero bars only when you want them.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It includes a Speed Concept Mono Bar Extension, which is easy to attach for races and remove for group rides
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you stopping power and control in any weather, on any road
- The Madone seatpost has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
- Madone Project One ICON paint schemes make the ultimate racing bike a true piece of artwork
Invisible cable routing
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
New H 1.5 geometry, developed with Trek Segafredo and Drops pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position and is featured on Madone SLR family. It is the sweet spot for what our racers want.
Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed
Featuring all-new Top Tube IsoSpeed that is damped to rebound in a smooth and controlled motion providing maximum rider compliance. Top tube IsoSpeed is also adjustable to customise the compliance to rider preference and terrain.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, adjustable top tube IsoSpeed, invisible cable routing, control center, micro-adjust seat mast, precision water bottle placement, 3S aero chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Madone KVF full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, invisible cable routing, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 5, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 21mm rim width, 50mm rim depth, 100x12 thru axle front, 142x12mm thru axle rear
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x25c
- Shimano Ultegra R8020, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, short cage, 30T max cog
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Trek BB90
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11 speed
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Madone aero carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 25mm offset
- Trek Madone adjustable aero VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, internal cable routing
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Trek Madone aero, invisible cable routing, 7 degree
- Head set
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
- 56 - 8.72 kg / 19.23 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
158.0 - 163.0 cm
5'2.2" - 5'4.2"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
163.0 - 168.0 cm
5'4.2" - 5'6.1"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
168.0 - 174.0 cm
5'6.1" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
174.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.5" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
180.0 - 185.0 cm
5'10.9" - 6'0.8"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
185.0 - 190.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'2.8"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
190.0 - 195.0 cm
6'2.8" - 6'4.8"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height min (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height min (w/tall mast)||Saddle rail height max (w/tall mast)|