It's right for you if...
You're looking for the real advantage of a bike that wins in tech. You want the most advanced endurance road bike frame we offer, with the added benefit of an electronic drivetrain for fast, reliable shifting in any conditions.
The tech you get
Our lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed and mudguard mounts. It's equipped with a full Shimano 2x11 Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain, powerful flat-mount disc brakes, Aeolus Pro 3V Disc Tubeless Ready carbon wheels, a Domane Carbon seatmast cap and a Bontrager Pro IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar. Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike's sleek look.
The final word
Our highest-end Domane carbon frame, with the precision shifting that comes only from a Shimano Di2. You're getting tech that provides a real advantage in comfort, reliability and speed during long races and competitive group rides.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Never miss a shift again with the fast, reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain
- You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment
- We're not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded 'Superbike of the Year' by Bikeradar
- A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One
The smooth advantage
Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger longer.
Massive tyre clearance
Domane can fit tyres up to 38c wide for fast, confident riding on the roughest roads.
Faster than ever
Design elements like hidden cables and aerodynamic tube shaping give you free speed.
More choice for all genders
We believe every rider – regardless of gender, body type, riding style or ability – deserves a great bike. One that gets you excited to hop in the saddle and ride. A bike that makes you want to go faster and further than ever before. A bike that feels like it was made just for you. Because it was. Trek is introducing the new 2020 Domane to give better fits and more options to female and male riders alike. Historically, we’ve offered smaller frame sizes geared towards women on women’s models exclusively. We’re now offering smaller sizes and more colourways on every single 2020 Domane SLR, SL. A smaller rider, no matter their gender, can now choose from every model we offer in these performance lines. There is no specific women’s offering for these bikes. They’re all women’s bikes. They’re all men’s bikes. Why are we doing this? To give more fit and colour options to all riders, regardless of gender or size.
Trek’s IsoSpeed technology smooths even the roughest roads, delivering an efficient and comfortable ride for increased performance and speed. The adjustable rear IsoSpeed allows you to fine-tune your compliance level to suit your ride style and terrain, providing both a stiffer and more compliant ride than the current Domane and a 14% increase in overall compliance when the slider is in the lowest setting.
As befits the world’s most advanced endurance racing bikes, we’ve developed the world’s most stable racing geometry. Still racy, but with a slightly higher head tube for better stability and greater comfort throughout the entire ride.
Performance. Stability. Victory. Trek endurance geometry is a triple threat, maximising control, handling and responsiveness through perfectly tuned rider weight bias.
Additional Tyre Clearance
The additional tyre clearance allows the Domane to go where no road bike has gone before. Race, ride, explore.
It's a one-two punch: generous ride-tuned sweep and shape increases compliance for a smoother ride, and unique dropout placement optimises the wheelbase.
Flat Mount disc brakes
All-new Flat Mount disc brakes are more elegant, lighter, smaller and cleaner than traditional disc brakes, providing superior performance and stopping power under harsh conditions.
Power Transfer Construction
Get the most out of every pedal stroke with Power Transfer Construction. This Trek innovation applies more of your pedalling power to the road by optimising the head tube/down tube/bottom bracket/rear wheel connection.
Mudguard mounts allow for full-coverage mudguards so you can ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
- 700 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, carbon dropouts, 12x100mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x32c
- Shimano Ultegra R8070, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2, long cage, 34T max cog
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11 speed
- Bontrager Arvada Elite, stainless steel rails
- Domane carbon seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 20mm offset
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
- Head set
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
- 56 - 8.48 kg / 18.70 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|