It's right for you if...
Rain or shine, smooth pavement or rough – you ride fast, climb high, race hard and put in long hours in the saddle. You're looking for the performance advantage of disc brakes, and you know you shouldn't have to compromise on weight to get it.
The tech you get
Our lightest disc brake frame ever, plus the all-weather stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes, the ride quality of 700 Series OCLV Carbon, an Émonda SLR full carbon fork, and dependable, race-ready parts like a full Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain, Bontrager XXX OCLV Carbon handlebar, Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc Tubeless Ready wheels and a Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap.
The final word
This bike is built up with a fully race-capable parts group, but what you're really getting for your money is the lightest frame we've ever made, with the better braking performance of flat-mount disc brakes.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We optimised our carbon layup process specifically for this frame to achieve the lightest weight and finest ride quality possible
- Émonda is leading the road disc revolution, proving that with the right engineering you can have both an ultra-light racing bike and all-weather stopping power
- You can immediately feel the benefits of our lightest Émonda frame on the biggest climbs
- Yes, it's a super lightweight bike – but it's a super lightweight bike with exceptional ride quality, balance and stiffness, too
- Make it yours: it's fully customisable through Project One Choose your model. Choose your paint. Choose your parts.
700 Series OCLV
The lightest, strongest carbon available. 700 Series OCLV is the ultimate combination of superior modulus and superior strength, and it's only from Trek.
Émonda is the ultimate lightweight road racing machine, pushing the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and ride performance.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
Direct brake mount
Direct brake mounts connect directly to the frame to reduce redundant parts and increase overall braking performance.
Control Freak Cable Management
Control Freak is the lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system. It allows any combination of shift and brake housing to be routed through the frame for clean aesthetics and an easily customisable set-up.
- Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle
- Émonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat-mount disc, 12x100 mm thru axle
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3 Disc, Tubeless Ready, 100x12mm thru axle front, 142x12mm thru axle rear
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x25 c
- Shimano Ultegra R8020, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, short cage, 30T max cog
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Trek BB90
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed
- Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11-speed
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails, 138 mm width
- Bontrager Ride Tuned carbon seatmast cap, 20 mm offset
- Bontrager XXX VR-C, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, 100mm reach, 124mm drop
- Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Head set
- FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc
- 56 - 7.23 kg / 15.94 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 125 kg (275 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 159.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'2.6"
71.0 - 75.0 cm
28.0" - 29.5"
157.0 - 164.0 cm
5'1.8" - 5'4.6"
74.0 - 77.0 cm
29.1" - 30.3"
162.0 - 169.0 cm
5'3.8" - 5'6.5"
76.0 - 79.0 cm
29.9" - 31.1"
167.0 - 174.0 cm
5'5.7" - 5'8.5"
78.0 - 82.0 cm
30.7" - 32.3"
173.0 - 180.0 cm
5'8.1" - 5'10.9"
81.0 - 85.0 cm
31.9" - 33.5"
179.0 - 186.0 cm
5'10.5" - 6'1.2"
84.0 - 87.0 cm
33.1" - 34.3"
184.0 - 191.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'3.2"
86.0 - 90.0 cm
33.9" - 35.4"
189.0 - 196.0 cm
6'2.4" - 6'5.2"
89.0 - 92.0 cm
35.0" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|