Their ticket to fly
Fast kids deserve a true, race-ready bike that will take them down the road or to the finish line in record time.
- Our lightest kids' road bike ever
- Sleek aluminium frame is inspired by our legendary Émonda
- The Shimano drivetrain makes for a fast, race-ready ride
- Trek quality = safety, fun, and race-worthy performance
Carbon forkLightweight fork with carbon fibre legs soaks up hand-numbing road vibration.
Race-ready road componentsIf your little racer has the podium in mind, these components will get them there with a fast, smooth ride.
E2 tapered head tubeE2 is the evolution of the 1-1/8" headset to a tapered head tube, fork and headset system. E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide more material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium
- Trek Émonda carbon, E2 steerer
- Front Hub
- Rear Hub
- Formula alloy
- Kenda Koncept, 650x23c
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Sora
- Shimano Sora, 46/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Press Fit BB86.5
- Shimano HG50, 13-25, 9-speed
- KMC X9
- Wellgo nylon body w/alloy cage
- Dialed 24˝ size, padded
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Alloy dual-pivot
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 77 kg (170 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
90.0 - 102.0 cm
2'11.4" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
26" & 650c wheel
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|