More to love
Fat bikes give you more places and more seasons to ride. From dunes to drifts, race to recreation: Farley lets you tackle anything, any time, for any reason. Fatten up this season.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon frame is ultra light, ultra tough
- Ride your way: accommodates 26" x 5" or 27.5" x 4.5" wheels
- Trail-optimised geometry for the best handling in any season
- Go tubeless with Bontrager TLR for trail-hugging confidence
Carbon ArmorSometimes you need a little extra protection, so we developed our light, tough external Carbon Armor polymer shield. It provides reassurance when you know your down tube is bound to take some abuse.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, Carbon Armour, PF121, 197mm Stranglehold adjustable thru-axle dropouts
- Bontrager Haru Pro, OCLV Carbon lowers, carbon E2 tapered steerer, 100mm suspension corrected, 15x150mm
- Trek Wampa Carbon 80 SL, Tubeless Ready, 150x15 front, 197x12 rear
- Bontrager Barbegazi, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x4.50"
- SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01, Roller Bearing Clutch
- Race Face Next, 30T Direct Mount Narrow-Wide
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1175, 10-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC-1110
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, hollow titanium rails
- Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
- Bontrager Race X Lite, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 750mm width
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree. Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 11.57 kg / 25.51 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
155.0 - 166.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.4"
165.0 - 177.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'9.7"
175.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.9" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 198.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'6.0"
197.0 - 205.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'8.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|