It's right for you if...
You've seen the e-bike light and want to expand your boundaries on a bike designed with women in mind. Like us, you believe that nothing should stand between you and your next great ride, including big climbs, headwinds and rugged trails that you wouldn't otherwise be able to explore.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Aluminium frame with a lower standover height for added confidence, a Bosch Performance CX 250-watt motor that assists up to 15.5 mph, an ergonomic Bosch Purion controller and an integrated, long-range 500 wH battery that's secure while you're riding, but easy to remove for charging. Plus, a new smart e-MTB mode that manages the assist level automatically, a Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain, a saddle designed for women, hydraulic disc brakes and a RockShox Judy Silver TK fork with 100 mm of travel.
The final word
A fully capable women's e-MTB with durable parts and the best Bosch mountain bike electric-assist system available. The drivetrain, suspension and components deliver solid all-around performance, so you can commute to the trail-head and then spend all day riding.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- This bike expands boundaries: the top-notch Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- The best electric-assist mountain bike system that Bosch offers, at a value that can't be beaten
- If you thought e-bikes were complicated, think again: the interface is easy, intuitive and convenient
- The unique women's frame has a lower standover height for extra confidence
Batteries integrated into the downtube provide a sleek look and keep weight low for a stable ride. They are easily removable without additional tools for charging or safe keeping.
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone else's.
This unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Bosch PowerPack 500
The premium Bosch lithium-ion battery features 500 Wh and a guaranteed long lifespan. The battery not only ensures long distances, but is also easy to remove and take with you.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, integrated battery, G2 Geometry on 29ers, Boost148
- Front suspension
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air, TurnKey lockout, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100 mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula Alloy DC511, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready 32-hole, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR3, 29x2.40˝ (14.5, 15.5: 27.5x2.35˝)
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Miranda Delta, 15T
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Evoke 1.5 Women's
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerPack 500 Wh downtube
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX, 250 watt, 75 Nm
- S - 22.68 kg / 50.01 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 175.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'8.9"
76.0 - 82.0 cm
29.9" - 32.3"
174.0 - 188.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'2.0"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|