- Fast 27.5 wheels get you down the mountain first
- ABP keeps your suspension active while you're on the brakes
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine tune your ride
- Internal routing & integrated frame protection
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Most suspension systems attach the bottom of the shock to a fixed frame mount. That fixed mount can contribute to a harsh ride. We solved that with Full Floater, attaching the shock to two moving linkage points so it can better respond to bumps across a wide variety of terrain. It feels like more travel, but it's not. It's smarter travel.
Our exclusive EVO Link system connects the main frame to the rear triangle with a one-piece rocker link, creating a stiffer frame for greater control with minimal weight. It's a stronger, lighter rocker.
E2 tapered head tube
E2 is the evolution of the 1-1/8" headset to a tapered head tube, fork and headset system. E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide more material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
Down tube guard
Replaceable external shield protects the down tube from trail debris.
Integrated frame protection
Integrated guards protect top tube from dual-crown fork stanchion impact, and down tube from trail debris. The down tube guard is removable, allowing riders to shed valuable grams on race day, or to replace the guard as necessary.
International Standard Chain-Guide mounts offer easy chain-guide installation and adjustment.
You choose: Internal Control Routing, or our exclusive MicroTruss integrated external routing. Either way, you'll have the cleanest ride on the hill.
Fully integrated head tube
A fully integrated head tube eliminates the need for headset cups, reducing overall weight without sacrificing performance.
Our robust and confidence-inspiring rear through axle is about 35% stiffer than an open dropout design. And now, a through-axle wheel change is actually quick and easy, thanks to a tabbed guide in the frame's dropout.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, ABP Convert DH, Full Floater, E2 tapered head tube, integrated frame protection, internal control routing, EVO Link, Mino Link, MicroTruss, ISCG Mount, 210mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance VAN RC, externally adjustable rebound and low-speed compression; (S 400 lb; M 450 lb; L 500 lb; XL 500 lb spring), tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 8.75x2.75"
- Head set
- FSA Orbit, E2, sealed cartridge bearing
- Frame hardware for mechanical drivetrains, seat-post collar, rear thru-axle
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).