The better-than-ever Top Fuel is the fast, versatile choice for the cross country racer, marathon rider and the entire Trek Factory Racing World Cup team.
- RE:aktiv XC: the smartest, fastest, most efficient shock ever
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tyre clearance, shorter stays
- Mino Link adjustable geometry lets you fine tune your ride
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP and Full Floater
Remote lockoutHandlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Mino Link adjustable geometryFine tune head tube angle by 1/2° and BB height by up to 10mm with the simple turn of a nut. Just flip the link to choose between slack or slacker geometry, without negatively affecting suspension performance. A Trek exclusive.
Control Freak cable managementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and seatstay, alloy chainstay, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Performance 32 Float, Step Cast, Grip 2-position remote damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Performance Float, RE:aktiv XC 2-position remote damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5x1.5"
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear (15.5: 142x12 rear)
- Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20" (15.5: 27.5x2.20")
- SRAM X1, 11-speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM X1 Carbon, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1175, 10-42, 11-speed
- SRAM PC 1130
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, hollow titanium rails
- Bontrager Pro, OCLV Carbon, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
- Bontrager Race X Lite, OCLV Carbon, 31.8mm, 5mm rise
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Level TLM hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 10.84 kg / 23.90 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|
Upgrades from Top Fuel 9.8 SL
- OCLV Mountain Carbon chainstay
- Fox Factory Series fork and shock
- DT Swiss XMC1200 carbon wheels
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 drivetrain
- SRAM Level Ultimate brakes
Upgrades from Top Fuel 8
- Remote front and rear suspension lockout
- Bontrager Team Issue 120tpi tyres
- SRAM X1 1x11 drivetrain
- SRAM Level TLM brakes
- Bontrager Montrose Elite saddle