The smarter hardtail
Procaliber's innovative IsoSpeed decoupler delivers uncompromising XC performance, efficiency and an incredible ride feel. It's the fastest, smoothest, smartest hardtail on the trail.
- Smooth IsoSpeed decoupler: ride faster, stronger, longer
- SL frame saves 250 grams and has Control Freak internal routing
- Ride the fastest wheel that fits with Smart Wheel Size
Smart Wheel SizeThe right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Control Freak cable managementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom set-up.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- Super Light OCLV Mountain Carbon, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 17.5˝ and larger sizes
- Bottom bracket
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- 17.5" - 1.13 kg/2.50 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 154.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'0.6"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|