It's right for you if...
You like to go fast, and also love the idea of a hardtail with frame tech designed to take the edge off rough single-track. Speed is your main consideration, but comfort is right up there, too.
The tech you get
A durable and light Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with IsoSpeed, a Shimano Deore XT/SLX 2x11 drivetrain and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. Plus, Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready Wheels and an adjustable RockShox Recon Gold RL air fork with remote lockout that lets you lock out the fork without taking your hands off the bars.
The final word
You're getting great spec, but what you're really buying is a lightweight frame with advanced IsoSpeed tech, which just isn't available anywhere else. With quality components, the trail-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler and precise hydraulic disc brakes, the Procaliber 6 gives you a fast, efficient ride that can't be matched for this price.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- IsoSpeed is a real advantage, and you can't find it in any other hardtail family
- It's a great bike for someone who's just getting into serious racing – you get high-end XC parts on an incredible frame with enough cash left over for entry fees
- The sleek internal cable routing gives you clean looks and protects your cables
- There's nothing as sweet as a silent ride: the clutch rear derailleur prevents chain slap, even in the rough
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Alpha Platinum Aluminium
Our premium lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Handlebar-mounted controls let you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more options for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 at the back lets you run wider tyres and a larger chain ring without affecting q-factor and pedalling efficiency.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium, IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, internal derailleur routing, balanced post mount brake, PF92, Boost148, G2 Geometry on 29ers
- Front suspension
- RockShox Recon Gold RL, Solo Air, remote lockout, fast black uppers, E2 tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51 mm offset on 29ers, Boost110, 100 mm travel (13.5: 80 mm travel)
- Front hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle, CenterLock, Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, CenterLock, Boost148
- Bontrager Duster Elite Tubeless Ready 28-hole, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR2 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.20˝ (13.5 & 15.5: 27.5x2.20˝)
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7020
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore XT M8000, Shadow Plus
- Race Face Aeffect, 36/26
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano SLX M7000, 11-42, 11-speed
- KMC X11-1
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 5 mm rise, 720 mm width
- Bontrager Race Lite, lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano M425 hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 12.38 kg / 27.30 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 155.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.0"
155.0 - 166.0 cm
5'1.0" - 5'5.4"
165.0 - 177.0 cm
5'5.0" - 5'9.7"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
186.0 - 198.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'6.0"
184.0 - 195.0 cm
6'0.4" - 6'4.8"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Frame rise|