Your go-anywhere ride, with power
Where do you want to go? Now that's a decision you can make after you begin your ride. On or off the road, Dual Sport+ can conquer it all with confidence.
- Pedal-assist: Power only when pedalling
- Lightweight alloy frame with suspension fork for all-surface capability
- Shimano STEPS mid-drive system with 418 Wh battery,
- Hydraulic disc brakes and tough tyres for all-weather stopping power
Shimano STEPS systemThe mid-drive Shimano STEPS motor offers the perfect combination of intuitive power, balance and weight distribution.
Mid-motor placementThe motor is housed around the bottom bracket, keeping the centre of balance lower for the ultimate in stability, comfort and control.
Down tube batteryThe battery is attached to the frame's downtube for accessibility, utility and convenience. In addition to providing weight balance, the downtube placement frees up the rear rack for commuter cargo.
Hydraulic disc brakesHydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Puncture-resistant tyresTough Bontrager Hard-Case tyres help keep punctures from slowing you down.
Ergo gripsSpecially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Intuitive controlsSimple control switches allow you to adjust power levels and lights without ever having to remove your hands from the handlebars.
Hard-Case UltimateBontrager's top level of defence is the best of both worlds, combining the benefits of Hard-Case with the proven sub-tread protection of Hard-Case Lite for a tyre that accelerates quicker, rolls faster and lasts longer than competing brands. The ultimate in flat protection!
Rack & mudguard readyBuilt-in mounts make it easy to add racks and mudguards for added versatility.
Internal cable routingThe cables run through the frame. This not only looks nice, it also protects the cables against damage and weather conditions.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium, custom designed for the Shimano STEPS system, internal cable routing
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour NRX, ATB rated, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel
- Front Hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear Hub
- Formula DC22 alloy
- Bontrager Tubeless Ready disc, 32 h
- Bontrager LT2, Hard-Case Lite, 700x38c
- Shimano Deore, 10-speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus
- Shimano STEPS, 44T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano STEPS, 250 watt, 25 kph
- Shimano HG50, 11-36, 10-speed
- KMC X10e
- Wellgo track-style alloy
- Bontrager H1
- Bontrager, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 8 mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite Elite, lock-on, ergonomic
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, w/computer and light mounts
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc
- Shimano STEPS, 418 Wh, frame mount
- Shimano STEPS E6010
- Shimano STEPS, 250 watt, 50 Nm, 25 kph
- 19" - 19.53 kg / 43.06 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
152.0 - 167.0 cm
4'11.8" - 5'5.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
196.0 - 200.0 cm
6'5.2" - 6'6.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|