Kids belong on two wheels
We want your kids to love riding just as much as we do. That's why our Kids' bikes ride better, last longer, and carry kids safely to more adventures.
- This bike is a memory-maker: seeing your child ride their bike for the first time is something you'll never forget
- We all know that kids grow up fast, and our adjustable Dialed Fit system allows this bike to grow with them
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
StabilisersA little extra help in the balance department will support them as they learn to master two wheels.
Alpha Aluminium frameTrek's lightweight, high-performance aluminium is durable and rustproof.
Dialed for kidsTrek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 16˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminium
- Dialed 16˝, high-tensile steel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- Steel, freewheel
- 16˝ 28-hole alloy
- Bontrager Dialed 16x1.75˝
- Alloy, 26T w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- 18T cog
- Dialled 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 16˝ size, padded
- Integrated with saddle
- Dialed 16˝ size
- Dialled, Kraton
- Alloy, 4 bolt
- Head set
- Adjustable ball bearing
- Brake set
- Alloy linear-pull, Dialed alloy levers
- Trek adjustable training wheel
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorised Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
90.0 - 102.0 cm
2'11.4" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
26" & 650c wheel
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||G Bottom bracket drop||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum||Saddle rail height maximum|