It's right for you if...
You're building a mountain bike for fast rides on singletrack rides or XC races, and you're looking for all the speed you can get for your money. Or, you're setting up a rugged commuter and need rack mounts and the durability to get rad on the way to work or class.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with short chainstays for agility on winding XC singletrack trails, rack mounts for carrying your gear if your MTB doubles as your rugged commuter, and an included headset. Boost141 spacing.
The final word
Quick, nimble, efficient, and affordable. X-Caliber Frameset gives you an exceptional amount of speed, durability, and performance in a high-value hardtail mountain bike frame you can spec exactly the way you want.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- It gets you into the world of cross country riding and racing at a great price, and it's a mountain bike that can grow with you as your skills advance
- The sleek internal cable routing gives you clean looks, protects your cables, and makes it easy to upgrade to a dropper post for even more capability
- The frame is fully compatible with higher-end parts, like race wheels and a dropper post, if you ever find the need to upgrade
- Mounts on the frame make it easy to add a rear rack if your XC bike doubles as your daily commuter
You might also like
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
Dropper post internal routing
Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frames are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
Internal derailleur routing
Sleek ports at the head tube and near the seat tube let you route your derailleur cables through the frame to keep your bike running smooth and clean.
Extended size range
A wider range of sizes than the industry standard provides more option for everyone, from tallest to shortest and all those in between. Because everyone deserves a great ride.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Locked suspension means your fork remains inactive, increasing pedaling efficiency. Perfect for extended road sections where efficiency is more important than bump absorption.
Alpha Gold Aluminum
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, rack & kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry
- Semi-integrated, cartridge, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- M - 1.93 kg / 4.25 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 166.5 cm
5'0.2" - 5'5.6"
72.0 - 79.0 cm
28.3" - 31.1"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
165.5 - 179.0 cm
5'5.2" - 5'10.5"
77.0 - 84.0 cm
30.3" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise noted.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|