Go with the best with this bearing press
Economical and easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, 1/2" threaded rod and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters.
No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts. Just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size and press. 1/2" diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight.
- Machined aluminum handles and zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod
- Universal drifts compatible with: BB30 (42mm), PF30 (46mm), BB86, BB92 (41mm), BBRight (46mm), BB386EVO (46mm), Cannondale BB30A (42mm), Cannondale PF30A (46mm), Specialized OSBB (46/42mm), Trek BB90/BB95 (37mm), PF24 (41mm)
- For use with bearing inner diameters: 22mm, 24mm, 30mm
- Steps on drifts marked with diameter sizes
- Compatible with BB shells up to 132mm wide
- Made in USA