Put your performance first
The Edge 830 GPS computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve, while the touchscreen allows for easy access to preloaded maps and turn-by-turn directions help you ride like a local.
Featuring a wealth of data such as heat/altitude acclimation, MTB Dynamics, and the ClimbPro Feature, the Garmin Edge 830 is a small package that is jam-packed with features to ensure that your next ride is your best.
- 2.6" (66mm) diagonal touchscreen display for easy navigation of features
- Dynamic performance monitoring can track VO2 max, recovery time, training load, training load focus and more
- Edge 830 is smart enough to guide you back to the route — or back to start
- ClimbPro feature shows remaining ascent and grade when climbing while following route or course
- Power your longest rides with up 20 hours of battery life
- Track jump count, jump distance and hang time with mountain bike (MTB) dynamics
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- Includes standard mount, flush out-front mount, tether, USB cable, documentation