Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The Speed Sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Garmin Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device. The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- Speed Sensor 2 attaches to the wheel-hub to give accurate speed and distance
- Cadence Sensor 2 fastens to non-drive side crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute
- Transmits data via ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Syncs with Garmin Connect app, other training apps, and ANT+/Bluetooth compatible devices
- Speed Sensor 2 includes three rubber straps for universal fit