Short in length, but not in comfort
Where a traditional saddle shape encourages riders to shift their position frequently for better leverage, Argo puts the rider in a more planted position, making for greater stability and better weight distribution.
Tempo Argo has been engineered to deliver a riding feel that suits the balanced geometry of today’s all-purpose road machines. The saddle's short length allows the rider to sit further forward without placing undue pressure on sensitive tissues.
Détails des produits
- Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from smooth tarmac to demanding pave
- Short-nose design encourages stability and relieves pressure on soft tissues
- R1: ride-compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and 7mm x 10mm carbon rail
- Wing Flex: the shell's side edges flex and adapt to rider's inner leg movement
- Type 2 foam: progressive cushioning, with lower compression modulus
- Cushioning slightly softer and more progressive than racing saddles, providing more long-distance comfort
- Ergonomic cutout developed using detailed pressure analysis and input from medical experts