Light as carbon. Strong as hell.
The super compliant 7050-T6 aluminum alloy Race X Lite bike stem is light enough for the road but strong enough for the mountain. It features a flip-flop 7 degree rise and 31.8 clamp that help it excel in lightweight versatility for a variety of hand positions.
Détails des produits
- 7050-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction
- 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load on ultra-lightweight handlebars
- Angled steerer tube clamp spreads clamping pressure on steerer and is carbon friendly
- Countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts do not require washers
- Dual clamp bolts are strategically positioned to evenly distributing clamping forces
- This stem requires at least 5mm of spacers above and below the steerer tube clamp area
- Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost