Wider is better
Admit it - your wheels are nice, but your bike would be a whole lot sweeter if you were riding carbon. Enter the Line Pro 40 Boost 29 wheelset. Designed for today's rider who knows the benefits of 3.0" tires, these Boost-width wheels will shave weight and add stiffness to your ride.
Boost spacing and stacked lacing design tie the OCLV Carbon rims to the 54 tooth rapid drive hubs. Tubeless ready 41mm internal width rims mate perfectly with mid fat-tires to add traction and confidence to your ride.
- OCLV is ultra-light, compliant, and durable, the most advanced carbon available
- 54 tooth Rapid Drive hub design instantly transfers effort into forward momentum
- Boost 110/148 and Stacked Lacing dramatically increase wheel stiffness
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade
- Ultra-durable OCLV Carbon rim with 41mm internal 46mm external width 28 hole fr/r
- 28 front/rear DT nail head 14/15G spokes with Alpina alloy locking nipples
- 6 bolt disc, Shimano 10/11 speed, Sram XD driver available separately
- Includes 21mm TLR tape, TLR valve, valve core removal tool