All-mountain tough. XC light. No compromise.
Bashing through rock gardens and nailing big hits puts incredible strain on a mountain bike stem. Luckily the super stiff, torsion-resistant body and wide faceplate of the Rhythm Pro stem is XC light and all-mountain tough ,providing you with more control of the trail.
- 7050-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction
- Wide, 4-bolt, alloy handlebar clamp
- Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp
- Corrosion-resistant steel bolts
- Designed for aggressive technical trail riding, but suitable for road or mountain use
- Not for use on carbon steerer tubes
- Safe for use on carbon handlebars
|Size||7 deg. x 50mm||7 deg. x 70mm||7 deg. x 80mm||7 deg. x 90mm|
|Rise||7 deg.||7 deg.||7 deg.||7 deg.|
|Steerer||28.6mm (1-1/8")||28.6mm (1-1/8")||28.6mm (1-1/8")||28.6mm (1-1/8")|
|Type||Direct connect||Direct connect||Direct connect||Direct connect|
|Material||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy|