Light as carbon. Strong as hell.
The super compliant 7050-T6 aluminum alloy Race X Lite bike stem is light enough for the road but strong enough for the mountain. It features a flip-flop 17 degree rise and 31.8 clamp that help it excel in lightweight versatility for a variety of hand positions.
- 7050-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction
- 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load on ultra-lightweight handlebars
- Angled steerer tube clamp spreads clamping pressure on steerer and is carbon friendly
- Dual clamp bolts are strategically positioned to evenly distribute clamping forces
- Designed for aggressive road and mountain use
- This stem requires at least 5mm of spacers above and below the steerer tube clamp area
|Size||17 deg. x 75mm||17 deg. x 80mm||17 deg. x 90mm||17 deg. x 100mm||17 deg. x 110mm||17 deg. x 120mm|
|Rise||17 deg.||17 deg.||17 deg.||17 deg.||17 deg.||17 deg.|
|Steerer||28.6mm (1-1/8")||28.6mm (1-1/8")||28.6mm (1-1/8")||28.6mm (1-1/8")||28.6mm (1-1/8")||28.6mm (1-1/8")|
|Type||Direct connect||Direct connect||Direct connect||Direct connect||Direct connect||Direct connect|
|Material||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy|