It just works
Dropper posts are awesome until they're not. That's why we created the Drop Line to be the one you can rely on. From installation to activation, no other dropper post can withstand the rigors of real-world riding and just keep functioning. And since cable installation is so easy, swapping from bike-to-bike is as easy as with a non-dropper seatpost.
- Remote cable actuation with ergonomically designed under-bar lever
- Air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge offers infinite adjustability within dropping range
- Keyed chassis prevents rotation for a stable ride
- 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment
- Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from moving wheel
- Includes cable, housing, and 1x under-bar remote lever
- On-Bar Drop Line Universal Lever sold separately
- Frame must be compatible with internally routed seatpost routing
The air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge offers infinite adjustability within dropping range.
The internally keyed chassis prevents post rotation or wobble for a secure and stable saddle.
A size to fit every style of riding- 100mm, 125mm, and 150mm all available.
Installation and removal simplified
By rethinking cable positioning and clamping the cable at the remote, installation, removal and even swapping between bikes has never been easier.
Quick comfortable control
Under-bar lever provides easy to reach control in an intuitive under the bar placement.
|Size||31.6mm x 350mm x 100mm||31.6mm x 395mm x 125mm|
|Seatpost type||Dropper posts||Dropper posts|