Tools for the professionals and the home mechanic
Made from Cro-Moly steel for a shop quality pedal wrench made to last. 15mm and 9/16” precision openings and a long, round, vinyl dipped handle that won't dig into your hand like flat pedal wrenches.
- Oversized chromoly asymmetrical head for superior strength and durability
- Two 15mm wrench openings at 30 degree and 45 degree angles
- Round vinyl dipped handle won’t dig into the hand like flat wrenches
- Extra long 14" handle provides the leverage to remove even the tightest pedals
- Designed for heavy shop use