Essential tools for the shop or home mechanic
Bearing extractors grip the inside race of a sealed bearing, allowing the bearing to be tapped out of the hub shell or frame component.
The bottom bracket extractor helps to remove sealed bearings safely and efficiently.
- Removes sealed bearings with inside diameters: 22, 24, 29, and 30mm
- Removes these sealed bearing sizes: 6806, 24x37, 29DUB, GXP22
- 4-piece set includes: 22mm ID Bearing Extractor, 24mm ID Bearing Extractor, 29mm ID Bearing Extractor, 30mm ID Bearing Extractor, Spare parts bag with bolt set
- Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with a matching wrench, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor & bearing out together with a punch and hammer.
- Note: All extractors are size-specific! If attempting to remove a bearing of a different size than the extractor, you will permanently damage or break the extractor. If the extractor is smaller than the bearing, try using a shim between the extractor and the bearing to get the tightest fit before tightening the extractor bolt.