Slash is built to dominate the most demanding mountain and ride with big 29" wheels on an aggressively capable yet lightweight carbon frame. Throw Slash down the most technical descent and fly back up.
- 150/160mm travel + 29er speed + low & long geo = Enduro weapon
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- ABP keeps your suspension active while you're on the brakes
- Race Shop Limited: Pro-level builds for the most discerning riders
Mino Link adjustable geometryFine tune head tube angle by 1/2° and BB height by up to 10mm with the simple turn of a nut. Just flip the link to choose between slack or slacker geometry, without negatively affecting suspension performance. A Trek exclusive.
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 150mm travel
- Front suspension
- Fox Factory 36 Talas, high/low speed compression adjust, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 130/160mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float X2, 2-position damper, high/low speed rebound adjust, high/low speed compression adjust, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Elite 30, Tubeless Ready, 54T Rapid Drive, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 29x2.40"
- SRAM X01 Eagle, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X01 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM X01 Eagle, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1295, 10-50, 12 speed
- Bontrager Evoke 3, titanium rails
- Bontrager Drop Line 125, under-bar remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780mm width
- Bontrager Rhythm, dual lock-on
- Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- Head set
- FSA Knock Block IS-2, E2, sealed alloy cartridge
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide Ultimate carbon hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 12.79 kg / 28.20 lbs
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack||Frame rise|