Bring on bigger
Want to push harder? Want more travel? Need a more capable build? Remedy is your full suspension ride to the next level.
- New 150mm frame optimized for Enduro and technical trails
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Exclusive suspension tech with ABP, Full Floater & RE:aktiv
- Race Shop Limited: Pro-Level Builds
Boost148/110Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
Control Freak Cable ManagementThe lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Alpha Platinum AluminumOur premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block steerer stop, Full Floater, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, down tube guard, PF92, ISCG 05, 150mm travel
- Front suspension
- RockShox Lyrik RC, Dual Position Air, Charger Damper, E2 tapered steerer, Boost110, 130mm/160mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm
- Bontrager Line Comp, Tubeless Ready, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager SE4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Core Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.40"
- SRAM X1, 11 speed
- Rear derailleur
- SRAM X1, Roller Bearing Clutch
- SRAM X1 1200, 32T Direct Mount X-Sync
- Bottom bracket
- SRAM XG-1150, 10-42, 11 speed
- SRAM PC 1130
- Not included
- Bontrager Evoke 2, chromoly rails
- Bontrager Drop Line 125, under-bar remote lever, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, zero offset, internal routing
- Bontrager Line, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780 width
- Bontrager Rhythm, dual lock-on
- Bontrager Line, Knock Block, 35mm, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- SRAM Guide RS hydraulic disc
- 17.5" - 14.15 kg / 31.20 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
148.0 - 154.0 cm
4'10.3" - 5'0.6"
153.0 - 161.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.4"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
170.0 - 178.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.1"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
186.0 - 195.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'4.8"
197.0 - 202.0 cm
6'5.6" - 6'7.5"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Geometry position||Wheel size||A Seat tube||B Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C Head tube length||D Head angle||E Effective top tube||F Bottom bracket height||G Bottom bracket drop||H Chainstay length||I Offset||J Trail||K Wheelbase||L Standover||M Frame reach||N Frame stack|