It's right for you if...
You want to ride more, explore longer trails, and have more fun! Ease of use is a big priority, so you're looking for an e-MTB that's not just wildly capable but also has new tech specifically designed for a better user experience.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame that fully encases a long-range 500Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX 250-watt motor that assists up to 20 mph, and an ergonomic Bosch Purion controller. Plus, a 100mm RockShox Judy Silver TK fork, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Kovee 23 wheels, a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, and a Women's Specific Design saddle.
The final word
Our new Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system is a major new advancement in e-MTB tech. It gives you the sleek looks of a traditional mountain bike and makes it much easier to remove the battery for charging, while still giving you all the fun and performance advantages of a powerful and trail-tough Bosch electric bike system.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools, and lets you mount a water bottle cage—even on full suspension e-MTBs
- It rides like a trail bike because it is one: Powerfly is built in Trek's trail heritage with mountain bike tech developed over decades of innovation
- This bike expands boundaries: the Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation, and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- This bike is built for the long-haul: it comes standard with a 500Wh battery, the longest-range available from Bosch
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It’s the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security, or just easier charging.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
This unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
The bike is already internally wired to accept additional lights. Go to your dealer and simply have them attached to the bike and plug them in.
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Alpha Platinum Aluminum
Our premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, G2 Geometry on 29ers, Boost148 (lower standover on 14.5", 15.5" & 17.5" sizes)
- RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air, rebound adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, Boost110, 100mm travel
- Front hub
- Bontrager Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Kovee 23, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole double-walled, tubeless strips and valves sold separately
- Bontrager XR3, 29x2.40˝ (15.5: 27.5x2.35˝)
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA 310, 15T w/chainguard
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10e
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager XR Endurance Elite
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- S - 22.86 kg / 50.4 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
137.0 - 155.0 cm
4'5.9" - 5'1.0"
64.0 - 73.0 cm
25.2" - 28.7"
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|