It's right for you if...
You want to bring more capability to your mountain biking in the form of a high-performance pedal-assist system. You know an e-bike can change your life and you want the plush ride of a full suspension mountain bike that will stand up to more rugged and technical trails.
The tech you get
A durable Alpha Platinum Aluminum frame that fully encases a long-range 500Wh battery for great aesthetics and ride quality on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX motor and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, 130mm front and rear travel with a RockShox Recon RL fork, Tubeless Ready Bontrager Kovee 23 rims, and a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain.
The final word
This bike pairs electric-assist performance with singletrack trail capability. It's a fun, forgiving, full suspension ride that can help you reach new destinations on rugged trails with pedal-assist of up to 20 mph.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools, and lets you mount a water bottle cage—even on full suspension e-MTBs
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It’s the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security, or just easier charging.
Bosch Performance CX
Bosch’s Performance CX line is made for rugged off-road use with a maximum torque of up to 75 newton metres, sustained power into the high cadence range for sporty acceleration and a sleek mid-mount motor for ideal weight balance and obstacle clearance.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
This unique protection shield made of lightweight but robust aluminium protects the motor against stones.
Alpha Platinum Aluminum
Our premium lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted at multiple points, and hydroformed into sophisticated tube shapes for maximum strength and minimum weight.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminum, ABP, EVO link, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), G2 Geometry, Boost148, 130mm travel
- RockShox Recon RL, Solo Air, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, 130mm travel
- Rear suspension
- RockShox Deluxe RL, 205x50mm
- Front hub
- Bontrager Boost110
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing alloy axle, Boost148
- Bontrager Kovee 23, Tubeless Ready, 32-hole double-walled
- Bontrager XR3, 27.5x2.35
- Shimano Deore M6000, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- FSA 310, 15T w/chainguard
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10
- VP-536 nylon platform
- Bontrager Arvada
- Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8mm clamp, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Bosch Purion
- Bosch Performance CX
- M - 23.81 kg / 52.5 lbs (with tubes)
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|