It's right for you if...
Speed on singletrack is what you're after. You know a high-quality carbon frame can make a major difference in race-day performance, so you're looking to build up an XC bike that climbs like a rocket, flies on flats, and is still comfortable when the trail turns rough.
The tech you get
A trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 100mm of travel, a FOX Factory shock with a remote lockout, and an included headset make for a solid start on the build that may just bring you to your next podium finish.
The final word
Light on climbs, efficient and comfortable on rough trails, and always fast. Top Fuel C frameset lives to tear through singletrack trails on your fastest XC rides ever.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- You get a full carbon frame that's super light and super stiff for ultimate efficiency
- More than fast, it's also capable: build it up the right way and this race-ready frameset can double as your light trail bike on more rugged terrain
- Internal cable routing opens the door for upgrades like a dropper post
TwistLoc Dual Remote Lockout
TwistLoc simultaneously locks out front and rear shocks with a simple Grip Shift-like motion; and it leaves room for a dropper post lever.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Smart Wheel Size
The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control.
Advanced frame geometry and a custom offset fork give our 29ers precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. We call it G2 Geometry, and it's why our 29ers handle better than anyone's.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, ABP, Full Floater, EVO link, tapered head tube, Mino Link, MicroTruss, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, Boost148 & G2 Geometry on 29ers, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Fox Factory Float DPS, 2-position remote, Kashima Coat, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 6.5x1.5˝
- Head set
- FSA IS-2, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- M - 2.09 kg / 4.6 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||Geometry position||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|