It's right for you if...
You're gunning for the top spot and looking for a pro-level cross country race bike that has top-of-the-line everything. You want a bike that comes spec’d with the best parts and suspension available—plus tons of carbon—for knock-out, drag-out speed and capability.
The tech you get
An ultra-lightweight, full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with 60mm of travel, a 100mm Fox Factory 32 Step-Cast fork with FIT4 damper, and Trek's exclusive IsoStrut FOX Factory shock designed specifically for Supercaliber. Plus, dual remote suspension lockout, a Shimano XTR drivetrain, Bontrager Kovee XXX 30 OCLV Mountain Carbon wheels with a 54-tooth DT Swiss rear hub for fast engagement, Shimano XTR brakes, a Bontrager XXX OCLV carbon seatpost, and Bontrager Kovee XXX OCLV carbon handlebar.
The final word
If you don’t podium, sorry, but you can’t blame it on this bike. Its insanely light carbon frame is spec'd for the pros using the most advanced MTB components out there, including our cutting-edge IsoStrut integrated shock. Saddle up and see what you're made of.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Supercaliber 9.9 is the ultimate XC race bike, one you'll see taking top spots during the World Cup
- Our exclusive IsoStrut shock provides tuneable, damped suspension for a smooth and efficient ride
- Pivotless seat stays save on weight and actively bend to help soak up trail chatter
- Wider Kovee XXX 30 wheels provide better tire support so you can run lower pressure and get more traction
Nothing else like it
Supercaliber’s unique frame design ditches traditional suspension hardware so there’s less weight, less maintenance, and less lateral flex. IsoStrut connects the mainframe to the pivot-less seat stays to offer about 60mm of rear wheel travel. This design offers a unique blend of efficiency, traction, and fatigue-fighting compliance that keeps racers fresh and in control.
OCLV Mountain Carbon
Trek's mountain-specific carbon is engineered to withstand the extreme demands of off-road racing. Advanced analysis allows our designers to create a frame with the best blend of light weight, responsiveness, and just enough compliance in the seat stays to eliminate the need for a heavy rear pivot system.
Complete Tubeless System
Tubeless Ready rims and tires make it easy to ditch the tubes so you get better traction, fewer flats, and less weight. You're ready to roll right out of the box with the included TLR rim strips, valves, and sealant.
Water bottle capacity
Space for two water bottles makes it easier to stay hydrated on long days.
Control Freak Cable Management
The lightest, quietest, most versatile cable management system allows any combination of shift, brake, lockout, and dropper post lines to be routed through the frame for clean looks and the ultimate custom setup.
Wider dropouts (110mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & stays, IsoStrut, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, Boost148, 60mm travel
- Fox Factory 32 Step-Cast, Float EVOL air spring, FIT4 2-position damper, dual remote, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Kashima Coat, Boost110, 15mm bolt-on axle, 100mm travel
- Rear suspension
- Trek IsoStrut, Fox Factory shock, air spring, DPS 2-position remote damper, Kashima Coat, 235x32.5mm
- Bontrager Kovee XXX 30, OCLV Mountain Carbon, Tubeless Ready, centerlock, Boost110 front, Boost148 rear
- Bontrager XR1 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.20"
- Shimano XTR M9100, 12 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano XTR M9100, Shadow Plus, long cage, 51T max cog
- Shimano XTR 9120 34T
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano XTR PF92
- Shimano XTR M9100, 10-51, 12 speed
- Shimano XTR M9100, 12 speed
- Bontrager Montrose Pro, 7x10mm carbon rails, 138mm width
- Bontrager XXX, OCLV Carbon, 31.6mm, 0mm offset
- Bontrager Kovee XXX, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 0mm rise
- ESI Chunky
- Bontrager Kovee Pro, 35mm, Knock Block, Blendr compatible, 0 degree
- Head set
- Knock Block Integrated, super light sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Brake set
- Shimano XTR M9100 hydraulic disc
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
153.0 - 162.0 cm
5'0.2" - 5'3.8"
72.0 - 76.0 cm
28.3" - 29.9"
161.0 - 172.0 cm
5'3.4" - 5'7.7"
76.0 - 81.0 cm
29.9" - 31.9"
170.0 - 179.0 cm
5'6.9" - 5'10.5"
80.0 - 84.0 cm
31.5" - 33.1"
177.0 - 188.0 cm
5'9.7" - 6'2.0"
83.0 - 88.0 cm
32.7" - 34.6"
186.0 - 196.0 cm
6'1.2" - 6'5.2"
87.0 - 92.0 cm
34.3" - 36.2"
195.0 - 203.0 cm
6'4.8" - 6'7.9"
92.0 - 95.0 cm
36.2" - 37.4"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||Effective seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|