It's right for you if...
Comfort is king. You want to ride roads and paths on a bike that keeps you in a more upright posture and has comfort-forward details like a padded seat and the widest, most stable tires in the hybrid bike family.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminum frame, 21 speeds to help you conquer varied terrain, ergonomic grips, a Bontrager padded saddle, wider 45c tires for added stability, powerful disc brakes, and a geometry that keeps you in a comfortable, upright riding posture.
The final word
Verve 1 Disc delivers quality comfort at an unbeatable value. The lightweight frame, impressive braking power, durable parts, and comfort-forward design make Verve 1 Disc a great choice for anyone who wants to get more enjoyment out of recreational rides.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
- Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
Alpha Aluminium frame
Trek’s high-performance Alpha Aluminium is shaped and tuned for unmatched ride quality.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
Mechanical disc brakes
Reliable stopping power in all conditions, including wet and muddy.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, disc brake, rack & fender mounts, 135x5mm QR
- Steel, disc, rack mounts, 415mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5mm QR
- Front hub
- Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100mm QR
- Rear hub
- Formula DC31 alloy, 135x5mm QR
- Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve
- Bontrager H5, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x45c
- Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY510, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28, chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- VP BC55P, 68mm, threaded
- SunRace MFM300 freewheel, 14-34, 7 speed
- KMC Z51
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Boulevard
- Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Trek Urban alloy, comfort sweep, 25.4mm, 45mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite
- Bontrager quill, 25.4mm clamp, 25 degree
- Head set
- 1-1/8" threadless, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160mm rotor
- L - 13.73 kg / 30.26 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
174.0 - 187.0 cm
5'8.5" - 6'1.6"
82.0 - 88.0 cm
32.3" - 34.6"
185.0 - 197.0 cm
6'0.8" - 6'5.6"
87.0 - 93.0 cm
34.3" - 36.6"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|