It's right for you if...
You're up for all kinds of adventures, and want an quality e-bike to be your trusty companion on every ride. You want the ability to ride efficiently on pavement as well as dirt paths, and want the best new electric bike technology at an exceptional value.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame that fully encases a long-life 500Wh battery, a lower standover height that makes it easier to mount and dismount, a powerful Bosch Active Line Plus 250w drive system that helps you sustain speeds up to 20 mph, a Bosch Purion controller, an SR Suntour NRX suspension fork with a lockout feature, hydraulic disc brakes, a 10-speed drivetrain with a wide range of gears, a Lync front and rear lighting system with saddle-integrated tail light, and wide tires for stability on a variety of terrain.
The final word
Capable, modern, sleek. Dual Sport+ Women's is more than an e-bike. This ride can take you anywhere, anytime. Whether you're cruising the neighborhood, commuting, or exploring dirt paths, Dual Sport+ delivers the best in new e-bike tech and a wealth of new features that make for a comfortable, fun ride.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Electric bikes amplify your power so you can enjoy the best parts of riding even more
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- The Lync integrated lighting system runs off the bike's battery and turns on automatically
- The fork's lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth pavement, open it up on rougher trails
- Make it yours: it's easy to accessorize with a rack, fenders, and more!
Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Bosch Active Line Plus
The Bosch Active Line Plus motor offers 50 Nm of torque for a smooth ride and just the right amount of support. The 250-watt motor is centrally located near the bottom bracket and supports speeds of up to 25 kph.
Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
This latest Bosch battery sets the standard in integration and has 500Wh for an extended range.
Bosch Purion Display
Bosch's Purion display features a fully-functional speedometer with a backlit display, service interval indicator and battery range indicator. Its thoughtful design allows riders to scroll through functions or choose the right level of support while maintaining contact with the handlebars.
Hydraulic disc brakes
Hydraulic disc brakes on Trek e-bikes offer the ultimate in stopping power and braking precision, so you can ride with confidence and control under power.
Specially designed grips take your hand shape into account for more comfort and greater control.
Tough Bontrager Hard-Case tires help keep flats from slowing you down.
- Alpha Gold Aluminum, custom designed for Bosch Active Line system and PowerTube battery, rack & fender mounts, internal cable routing
- SR Suntour NRX, 63mm travel, w/lock-out
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour NRX, 63mm travel, w/lock-out
- Front hub
- Bontrager alloy sealed bearing
- Rear hub
- Bontrager sealed bearing, alloy axle
- Bontrager Affinity, Tubeless Ready, 32h
- Bontrager LT2 Comp, Hardcase Light, 700x38c
- Shimano Deore Rapid-Fire Plus, 10 speed
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Deore M6000, Shadow Plus
- Miranda Delta, for Bosch Active Line, 38T steel, w/alloy guard
- Shimano HG50, 11-42, 10 speed
- KMC X10E
- Bontrager Satellite City pedal
- Bontrager Commuter Comp, with integrated light mount
- Bontrager Approved, alloy, 27.2mm
- Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise
- Bontrager XR Trail Elite, alloy lock-on
- Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Head set
- VP 1-1/8˝, semi-Integrated
- Brake set
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Bosch PowerTube 500wh
- Bosch Purion Performance
- Bosch Active Line Plus, 250 watt, 50nm, 20mph
- Front light
- Trek Lync headlight
- Rear light
- Trek Lync tail light
- M - 20.35 kg / 44.87 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|