It's right for you if...
You want a single hybrid bike that's efficient on pavement and comfortable on rougher terrain and even light trails. You value confidence, stability, versatility, and performance on recreational rides that cover on a variety of terrain, and prefer the fit and feel of parts that can provide a better fit and feel to women from the start.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with a sloping top tube for easier mounting and dismounting, an SR Suntour NEX suspension fork to take the edge off in rough terrain, a Shimano Altus drivetrain with 21 speeds and a wide range of gearing for hills, fast-rolling Bontrager LT2 all-terrain tires for extra traction, mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Bontrager Women's Specific Design saddle, ergonomic grips, and mounts for a rack, fenders, and more!
The final word
City bike, trail bike, your bike. Dual Sport 1 Women's is an all-terrain women's hybrid bike built for adventure on or off the road, and ready to take you from week to weekend and back in comfortable, confident style.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- It's easy to accessorize your frame with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
Alpha Gold Aluminum frame
Our high-performance lightweight aluminum is continuously cold extruded and butted, and formed into manipulated tube shapes to balance strength and weight saving.
Massive tire clearance
Accommodates 700x35c tires with fenders, or a 29"x1.8" MTB tire without fenders.
Rack & fender ready
Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
Shock-absorbing fork allows the front wheel to travel up and down over bumps while the handlebars stay steady, for a comfortable, controlled ride.
DuoTrap S compatible
DuoTrap S integrates a Bluetooth®/ANT+ sensor into the frame. Log routes and track fitness progress on your computer or smart phone with no external sensor. Works with all major ANT+ wireless players, including Bontrager, Garmin, PowerTap, and SRM.
- WSD Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, rack & fender mounts
- Front suspension
- SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 63mm travel
- Front hub
- Formula DC20 alloy
- Rear hub
- Formula DC31 alloy
- Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h
- Bontrager LT2, 700x38c
- Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY51
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus M310
- Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Bottom bracket
- Sealed cartridge
- SunRace freewheel, 14-34t, 7 speed
- KMC Z51
- Wellgo nylon platform
- Bontrager Sport
- Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset
- Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise
- Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15 degree
- Head set
- 1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake set
- Tektro M280 mechanical disc
- M - 13.63 kg / 30.06 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 300 pounds (136 kg).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
147.0 - 156.0 cm
4'9.9" - 5'1.4"
69.0 - 73.0 cm
27.2" - 28.7"
154.0 - 167.0 cm
5'0.6" - 5'5.7"
72.0 - 78.0 cm
28.3" - 30.7"
164.0 - 177.0 cm
5'4.6" - 5'9.7"
77.0 - 83.0 cm
30.3" - 32.7"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size letter||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||F — Bottom bracket height||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|