It's right for you if...
You're looking for a bike that's as unique and vibrant as they are. The Cat's Meow feels as if it's a bike designed just for them. These fun-sized rides embody all of the energy and creativity of being a kid. After all, the best memories are made on two wheels.
The tech you get
It combines good old-fashioned fun with good new-fashioned style and technology. This bike is as comfortable as it is easy to ride with our patented Flat Foot Technology®, custom saddle, and linear-pull brakes with adjustable reach levers. Dual position crank arms accommodate growth spurts making the Cat's Meow 20" perfect for kids ages 5 to 8 between 3'8" to 4'5" tall.
The final word
Remember riding to your friend’s house or the store? Or taking off for nowhere in particular? It was simple and fun. Remember fun? We do. The Cat's Meow 20" features Electra quality and style with patented comfort and control. So get 'em off the devices and get ‘em outside, because outside is their best side.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- No tippy-toe stops and a wide view of the road so kids can see what's coming thanks to our patented Flat Foot Technology®.
- Front and rear linear-pull brakes allow them to stop on a dime when they hear the ice cream truck.
- Kids grow and this bike will grow alongside them with adjustable pedal mount positions.
- Puncture-resistant tires protect against flats to keep them riding all day while matching fenders add fashion and function.
- The universal, aluminum frame is built to last making this the most desired hand-me-down.
- Add the matching Cat's Meow handlebar bag to carry all the necessities. Like juice boxes and snacks.
- Aluminum w/patented Flat Foot Technology®
- High tensile steel
- Front hub
- Steel 32h
- Rear hub
- Steel 32h freewheel
- Painted alloy w/machined sidewalls
- 20x2.15" w/puncture-resistant Kevlar® Guard casing, 67TPI
- Steel 3-Piece w/dual position 140mm arms w/steel 32t chainring
- Bottom bracket
- 68mm/126mm threaded
- Sunrun 18t
- KMC S1
- Resin 9/16" w/reflectors
- Electra custom
- Alloy 27.2x250mm
- Electra 20" Sprocket
- Electra custom
- Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 40mm extension
- Head set
- 1" steel threaded
- Brake set
- Front/rear: alloy linear-pull
- Electra custom bell, painted chainguard and stainless steel and anti-rust hardware
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 80 pounds (36 kg).
Sizing & Tech
The charts below show our recommended sizes based on height, but there are some other factors, like arm and leg length, that determine a great fit. That’s why you’ll see some overlap in our recommendations. Not every rider who’s 5´8˝, for example, will fit on the same size bike. The best way to find your perfect fit is to consult the experts at your local retailer.
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Frame size number||Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack|