It's right for you if...
Your kid loves to explore, and you want them to have a quality ride for all their road, path, or trail adventures. They're ready to upgrade from a singlespeed for a little extra help on hills and longer rides, but they don't need a ton of gears just yet.
The tech you get
A strong, lightweight aluminum frame that will stand up to whatever your youngster dishes out, with simple and reliable Shimano 7-speed shifting that makes it easy to climb hills. Plus, it has parts designed specifically for kids, like a saddle, grips, pedals, and a Dialed adjustable crank that lets this bike keep up with growth spurts.
The final word
Whether your kids are riding to school, racing around the neighborhood with friends, or tagging along on family rides, Precaliber 24 7-speed features the quality parts they need to ride with confidence and stay in control. Plus, Dialed components ensure this is one bike they won't outgrow straightaway.
favorite_borderWhy you'll love it
- We all know kids grow up fast, and our adjustable Dialed Fit system allows this bike to grow with them
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
- Simple Shimano 7-speed shifting
Alpha Aluminum frame
Trek's lightweight, high-performance aluminum is durable and rustproof.
Confident stopping for youngsters who are ready to control their speed with their hands.
Dialed adjustable crank
Two pedal mounting positions let you adjust crank length as your child grows.
Fewer speeds keep it simple for kids who are just learning how to shift, or who don’t need all those extra gears.
Dialed for kids
Trek Dialed Fit components adjust along with growth spurts, so you can dial in the perfect fit for years to come.
- 24˝ Dialed frame size, Alpha Silver Aluminum
- Dialed 24˝, high-tensile steel
- Front hub
- Rear hub
- 24˝ 32-hole alloy
- Bontrager XR1, 24x1.85˝
- Shimano Tourney, 7 speed twist
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Tourney TY300
- Dialed adjustable length 127mm - 152mm, 32T
- Bottom bracket
- Loose ball
- 14-28, 7 speed, freewheel
- KMC Z50
- Dialed 9/16˝, platform
- Dialed 24˝ size, padded
- Steel, 27.2mm
- Dialed 20˝ size, 40mm rise
- Dialed, Kraton
- Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15 degree
- Head set
- Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
- Brake set
- Alloy linear-pull, Dialed alloy levers
- 11.00 kg / 24.24 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 77 kg (170 lb).
Sizing & fit
Proper bike fit is essential for best performance and comfort. Any size and geometry measurements shown on trekbikes.com are for general comparison purposes only. To find your perfect fit, visit an authorized Trek retailer, where an expert skilled at sizing will help you find the appropriate bike and size for your individual needs.
86.0 - 102.0 cm
2'9.9" - 3'4.2"
99.0 - 117.0 cm
3'3.0" - 3'10.1"
114.0 - 132.0 cm
3'8.9" - 4'4.0"
130.0 - 150.0 cm
4'3.2" - 4'11.1"
146.0 - 160.0 cm
4'9.5" - 5'3.0"
All measurements provided in cm unless otherwise stated.
|Wheel size||A — Seat tube||B — Seat tube angle||C — Head tube length||D — Head angle||E — Effective top tube||G — Bottom bracket drop||H — Chainstay length||I — Offset||J — Trail||K — Wheelbase||L — Standover||M — Frame reach||N — Frame stack||Saddle rail height minimum (w/short mast)||Saddle rail height maximum (w/tall mast)|